Conditions of use
2. Data protection
In accordance with Swiss law, we undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to use them only for the purposes for which you have provided them.
- Functional cookies (e.g., for authentication to a private area)
- Performance and audience measurement cookies (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.)
- Third party cookies, for sharing on social media
- A list of the main cookies used by this site: Google Analytics (gtag.js), Pixel Facebook, LinkedIn Insight Tag.
You can accept or refuse these cookies when you first visit the site and at any time by clicking on the "Data management" link at the bottom of each page.
We collect, process and use your personal information to:
- Respond to all your requests made via a contact form.
- Process your application for a current or future job vacancy.
- Send you, with your consent, our newsletter.
- Carry out statistical analyses to improve this site.
Right of access
You have the right to access, rectify or delete your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
No data may be used, modified, or reproduced without the written consent of Compáz.
All texts, images, videos, sounds, or source codes present on the site are considered as data.
The owner of the site cannot be held responsible for any damage that may be caused using the site and declines all responsibility that may result from it.
The owner of the site also declines all responsibility for the content of linked sites.
5. Place of jurisdiction
Neuchâtel, 28 October 2022